Sunday, April 8, 2012

I gotta write that down...

I always worry that I'm going to forget the precious moments and I try to write things down so I'll have a reminder of this time in our lives. As Ben says, this is "the good stuff."

We were finishing dinner at my parents' house and Grandpa told Kara, "you have to finish your food so you'll grow big" and Kara replied, "I don't think I need to eat it all because my Daddy doesn't want me to grow up too fast. He says he wants me to stay just like I am."



We talk about how fun it is to listen to Ben talk because he's so honest and innocent and that equals just so darn cute sometimes. Ben has little towels he likes to sleep with or play with and when I had to leave for a work event Ben said, "my towel is going to miss you, Mom." Ben still likes eating ribs and with barbeque sauce on his fingers, puts his hands up and says, "happy rib dance!" while he's eating.



And Jason... his smile says it all. He is a happy guy. He's become very aware of what's happening around him and looks around for certain people and things. And no matter where he is in the room, he seems to be able to find the least baby-safe things to be of greatest interest...




These squishy, rolly polly legs are attached to the happiest kicking feet ever.




I wish I could just bottle this time up...





No comments: