Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"I wish I was 5"

Today was Kara's last day of school and to her delight, she received a medal for having perfect attendance for the entire school year!  And for the record, we did not send her to school sick, she actually was able to stay very healthy this year.

Kara has had a wonderful first year at Clay... she's learned a lot, met a lot of wonderful friends and she's had a lot of fun.



Before Kara started at Clay, everyone told us that we would love Mrs. Harrell... and we do.  Soon after the school year started I asked her how many more years she planned to teach because I wanted to make sure Ben and Jason would both be in her class in future years.  As luck would have it, I think it's going to work out.


At dinner a couple of days before school ended, Kara said, "I wish I was 5 still."  I asked her why and she said, "because then I could still be in kindergarten in Mrs. Harrell's class." 

No comments: