Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Kara decided long ago that she wanted to be Wonder Woman, which I found interesting because she doesn't watch the Super Hero cartoons, so I figured she didn't really know the characters... but she knew enough to ask to also order the Lasso of Truth!


Ben decided that he wanted to be a rodeo cowboy.  Not just a regular cowboy, but a rodeo cowboy.  He was fixated on each piece of his costume... "Mommy, when are we going to get my cowboy belt" and right after it was purchased it was "Mommy, I need to get boots" and "How about the lasso?"  And when I finally thought we had it all, he asked for a vest.  Good thing Grandma was able to whip one up in a hurry.


Jason definitively told me that he wanted to be a turtle.  In fact, he demanded that he wear the same costume Ben wore a few years back.


He is the fastest little turtle I've ever seen...


Everyone had a great Halloween... Jason, very tired from all of his activity, went to bed early and since it's so quiet in the country, we don't get trick-or-treaters and he was able to sleep peacefully.  I took Kara and Ben trick-or-treating in the big city and they gathered enough candy to last them quite awhile and have already made a pile of candy for the Candy Fairy who trades candy for money to use at the dollar store!  It's a win-win Halloween!

No comments: