Monday, November 19, 2012

How Fast They Grow...

Kara has Thanksgiving week off from school and since the rain stopped, we thought it was a good day to be outside.  Kara agreed to remove her training wheels... and shortly after, she was riding solo with a big smile!  She also learned to start peddling without help and make a turn, so Kara told us she is now ready for a big bike with handle brakes.


Ben was happy to show us that he's started to dribble... and with all the excitement over Kara's accomplishments, Ben would ask, "am I doing great, too?" 


Jason is eager to do everything that everyone else is doing... so he was also outside trying to figure out how he could climb on the bicycles.  He also likes the bounce pass.


I think the best part of our first day of vacation was when we asked Ben if he was going to preschool today, which was open and not closed for Thanksgiving yet.  Ben replied, "I like school, but I want to stay home with Kara because I don't want to miss out on being with my family." 

No comments: