Thursday, February 27, 2014

Snow and Sand... What a week!

I'm a little late in getting this posted... but Anna, Marc, Evan and Justin came to visit on their way down to Los Angeles over President's Day weekend.  So on Sunday, we took a trip to the snow.  It was Jason's first time going to the snow and he enjoyed making little snow balls and playing.  Ironically, I think he was too warm to want to play too long.


The kids did a little sledding down the hill and were cooperative to let us capture a few pictures...
 

But I think they enjoyed sitting down and eating snacks the most!


Since I had to work in Los Angeles the next Sunday, Sho and the kids met me in LA and we spent the weekend visiting Rafi, Jen, Maya and Cy at the beach.  I cannot believe it was warm enough for the kids to be in bathing suits in February!!  That's southern California weather!  Of course Jason thought we were in Hawaii.  Didn't want to burst his bubble.


No comments: