Monday, June 2, 2014

Ben's Graduation!

Tonight was Ben's graduation from preschool and both boys participated in the end of the year program.   


As part of graduation, the graduates had to decide what they want to be when they grow up.  Initially, Ben had a hard time deciding what he wants to be because there are so many choices and because he wants to help people.  Ben's teacher, Miss Kristi, was worried that Ben was going to develop an ulcer from the stress and then quickly he asks, "what's an ulcer?"  So we came home and talked about his top choices...


Ben decided that he wants to be a Lego Creator so that he can design Legos for kids and adults to play with and enjoy.  Apparently, he will still be living at home with us when this happens.


Yesterday, on the way to Pampa and Grandma's house to swim, I asked Ben what he wanted to work on during swimming... side breaths, backstroke or diving.  He replied, "Mom, it's not like I'm going to be a professional swimmer.  I'm already going to be a Lego Creator and a Daddy.  If I'm a professional swimmer, my kids will be mad because I'll come home so late and I won't have time to see them."  As a preschool graduate, he's already got life all figured out.

No comments: