Friday, June 27, 2014

On the Potty Train!

When Jason left preschool for the summer, I casually asked, "so if he's still not potty trained in August, I guess he stays in the Bloomers room?"  And the reply was that if he had turned 3 (which he will in the beginning of August), he had to be potty trained because they don't have 3 year olds in the Bloomers room... And I was a little stressed because Jason had shown no interest in potty training and I told Sho, this was now our summer project.

So though we're still a little crazy busy, Jason woke up with dry "chonies" as he calls them, for the third day in a row and that seems like reason enough to celebrate with a blog post!


As he's been potty training for the last few weeks, he'll say "Mommy, I'm on the potty train" and we talk about it like it's Amtrak saying, "You're doing so well on the potty train, Jason!"


After all of these years (or so it seems), I think I have officially purchased my last box of diapers!  Now we have to plan a trip to see Mickey Mouse to really celebrate!

No comments: